In response to the concerns posed by COVID-19, the Vermont Legislature passed ACT162, which allows a legislative body to vote to use Australian ballot for any Town Meeting (Annual or Special) in 2021.The Stockbridge Selectboard voted to hold the Town Meeting vote by Australian Ballot in 2021.
- Absentee ballots can be requested by contacting the Town Clerk @ 802-746-8400, email@example.com, or by visiting “My Voter Page” at https://mvp.vermont.gov/
- Polls will be open on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 from 9:00am – 7:00pm at the Town Office
- Ballots can be returned by mail or in our new drop box to the left of the front door at the Town Office.
- To run for a Town Office on the ballot, please return the Consent of Candidate form by Monday, January 25, 2021 by 5:00pm. (for a list of offices, see the town website.) ACT162 waives the signature requirement for nominating petitions.
- There will be an informational meeting on February 25, 2021 at 7:00pm, by Zoom Meeting or call in. Connection information will be posted on the town website as we get closer to the event.
- Town Reports will be mailed out in mid-February. Copies will also be available at the Town Office.