First and foremost, thank you very much for your patience. We will be opening the town office for research appointments beginning Tuesday Jan. 5th. Researchers coming in the office will need to meet the following criteria.
- No recent travel without quarantine and a test.
- No fever or respiratory illness.
- No contact with any COVID-19 positive person.
- Wear your mask properly over nose and mouth the entire time in the building.
- Unfortunately, rest room facilities will not be available to anyone other than employees.
- Sign in and out on the log for contact tracing.
- Temperature checks.
Research appointments will be available for either the morning or the afternoon.
Tues No mornings, 1-4 Wed 9 – 12 or 1-4 Thurs 9 -12 or 1-4
Please call ahead to schedule. Hopefully with the vaccine on the horizon, things can start to get somewhat closer to a little normalcy.
Have a peaceful holiday season and stay well.